The new users often find it difficult to set up their printer and configure to avoid compatibility issues with the computer, or operating system with which it is connected. If you too have purchased the Ricoh printer and having the same problem, then you can dial the printer to get the professional guidance. Although you can set up the device after reading the manuals which you have received with the machine, you can contact Ricoh Printer Technical Support Phone Number us if you do not understand the procedure. People are required to install the printer drivers and software. Almost, everything is done after you have installed the software. Below we have explained the method of installing the printer software.
BELOW IS THE METHOD TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE:
· You have to place in the Easy Installer CD that you have for with the Machine
· You will then notice the link for “setup.exe”
· You have to click on this link to start the installation process
· You can locate the software from the website as well
· On the next screen, you will have to type your product number
· Provide the service tag and click on the Drivers Tab
· Move to the Applications and find out your driver from there.
DO THIS, IF YOU CANNOT SET UP YOUR PRINTER AFTER INSTALLING THE DRIVERS
· Carefully check the printer screen
· Note the error code of it displays any
· Print a printer settings page
· Ensure that you have attached the wireless network
· Check and review the driver port settings
· Check the Print Queue status
· Print a test page once again
· Reinstall the software
How to eliminate Error SC 552 from the Ricoh printers:The error SC 552 is related to the fusing thermistor. It appears when there is some problem with the fusing lamp. You should not worry if you happen Ricoh Printer Technical Support Phone Number to face this code on your system. You will have to check every part and resolve the issues separately. You might also require replacing or reinstalling the thermistor. If you fail to eliminate the error, then you would be required to learn the solution from printer experts.